If you support Maya Little’s brave act of civil disobedience in protest of Silent Sam, you need to SHOW UP on Monday, May 7 at 8 am at her court appearance. She has received death threats and threats of violence from white supremacists in Orange County and we need to show up in force! There will be a rally starting at 8 am.
- Open Letter by UNC Faculty About Student Safety
- 4/24 – Students Strike Back Against Racism & Police Violence
- Resources for UNC Affiliated Students, Workers, and Faculty on Current Boycott of Dean Guskiewicz Meetings
- Statement by StrikeDownSam Anti-Racist Coalition on Withheld Grades and BOG Resolution
- Revised Demands: 12.6.2018